Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Japanese Toilets
Amazing. I heard Madonna outfitted her entire house with them. Not only are the seats always warm due to built in seat warmers, they also play music when you tinkle so as to avoid the horribly embarrassing sound of piss in public restrooms. I am, quite frankly, amazing by how many clean, free public restrooms are available in this country. Literally everywhere I go I have the option of using a perfectly fine bathroom, even in parks and train stations. This might not seem newsworthy enough to publish on the internet, but compared to Europe where public restrooms are either disgusting or a little expensive, an abundance of free, clean, public restrooms, with warm seats is amazing to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I was traveling across Japan. And not because the toilets...
Enjoy your trip! :)
Sounds like a great place for Maya theses days! With her interest in "special potties"! MOM
But the real question is, who is responsible for cleaning those toilets and how much are they paid?
Post a Comment