I'm here. I arrived on Sunday night, late, but it was easy to get adjusted to the time after the Seoul layover. I've been having trouble uploading my blog into my new mac, even with a firefox browser. If anyone has ideas about how to load a blog properly on a mac, please post them.
Any description of Phnom Penh would definitely be enhanced with photos, and I haven't taken any yet. However, I will say that I'm surprised by how much is readily available (as many different types of cuisines you can imagine, right at your fingertips via moto delivery) and how easy it is to get around. You can hop in a tuk tuk and ride just about anywhere for $2-3.
I was unfamiliar with the phrase tuk tuk until about two weeks ago, and I'm posting a photo in case others haven't heard about these moto-led pleasure carts. This is a photo taken in Thailand, a luxury tuk tuk by comparison to most I've seen here.

3 comments:
Check with Emily...she uses a Mac to upload her blog... can't wait to see the pics! would Dad fit in a Tuk Tuk???
Don't fall out of the Tuk Tuk - one swift turn and hello pavement. I had actually heard of them before thanks to the culturally enlightening show that is America's Next Top Model. That's neither here nor there...
I love tuk tuks! At one point in my travels in Cambodia we fit five people plus five massive backpacks into one tuk tuk! It was amazing! My boyfriend's an uber-computer geek, so if you email me more specific details about the problems you are having with your mac-blog situation, he can help you out! Glad you are getting settled in! XO
Post a Comment