My flight left DC almost a full day ago. Now I'm in Seoul for the weekend, enjoying my first foreign capital of this trip. My hotel has an indoor golf range, which is really awesome because it's also open 24 hours, giving me many options for filling my jet lagged early hours.
I've also enjoyed an early morning breakfast of kimchi (Korean pickles), suhsi, and rice noodle soup. I wouldn't normally expect to enjoy raw sea food so much before noon, but everything has been so delicious. Even the food on the plane (bibimbap, pictured below) was really good, although I didn't appreciate the enforced meal time, just as I had finally finagled myself into a position of sleep (I also caved and bought a neck pillow, which I've eschewed before because I think they look dweeby.)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! Glad you didn't have to hit the air raid bunkers!!! I was a little worried over the weekend when N.Korea was sending missles! Glad you are moving on to Cambodia! LOVE MOM
Post a Comment