Your pictures are so incredibly gorgeous!!!! I imagine you are having a fabulous time. I'm thinking of you! And every once in awhile Meghan and I sigh, thinking, Andrea is in Turkey... as the thunderstorms and rain once again derail our Chicago beach plans.
I'll be heading to SoDak myself next week! I'm looking fwd to it and plan to eat no meat, although I understand how incredibly difficult it will be to find any vegetables other than corn and not coated in butter...and I'm prepared to be looked at like I'm insane when I order at restaurants...ah well.
1 comment:
Your pictures are so incredibly gorgeous!!!! I imagine you are having a fabulous time. I'm thinking of you! And every once in awhile Meghan and I sigh, thinking, Andrea is in Turkey... as the thunderstorms and rain once again derail our Chicago beach plans.
I'll be heading to SoDak myself next week! I'm looking fwd to it and plan to eat no meat, although I understand how incredibly difficult it will be to find any vegetables other than corn and not coated in butter...and I'm prepared to be looked at like I'm insane when I order at restaurants...ah well.
Have a wonderful time in Turkey!!
Post a Comment