This is too good not to share with the world (or my parents and three good friends who read this blog, whatev).
I went in for an emergency hair cut this morning. A hair intervention, if you will. My hairdresser looked, assessed her options, and then gave me a rockin' stylish bob reminiscent of Victoria Beckham. In the process, she shared this quote:
"Yeah, when you walked in, I was like 'What's up with the bad 70's shag?' I'm like 'Hey, Stevie Nicks, what's up?'"

YES! Unfavorable comparisons to aging 70s rockers. BUT on the flipside, Stevie Nicks is the coolest. Not only did she teach us an important lesson about intra-band dating, something I carry into grad school parlance, but she's also yet another feminine icon immortalized by my favorites, The Hold Steady.
2 comments:
Really? I thought the lesson she taught was, "If you are a good singer, don't use coke because it will ruin your life."
Coke only ruins your life if you stop producing good albums. Oh wait...
Post a Comment