
Like fierce, intrepid warriors, we set out from Phnom Penh to the Mekong Islands on dirt bikes this Saturday morning, armed only with helmets, our cameras, and a variety of sun and bug repellent. Our 30 kilo trek involved two or three ferry rides, a giant snake sighting (it was caged), approximately 1000 images of the Buddha, and fruit snacks. I highly recommend Vicious Tours. After our morning of vicious biking, our tour also included a delicious lunch.
Some pictures of the sights from the islands -- my first trip out of Phnom Penh since my arrival (not counting Malaysia).

Technicolor Temple on the Island Tour.

Bathing in the Mekong for good luck in business. They may also need good luck in avoiding infectious disease, but it's a rather beautiful ceremony, no?

Chancing upon monks along the river's path.

Awwww.... Suddenly identifying more and more with Angelina Jolie.
7 comments:
Andrea... did you drive a motorized bike??? WOW! Your weekends are certainly interesting. We missed you at Clear Lake this weekend... next year! LOVE MOM
The pictures are fantastic, keep them coming.... you vicious biker you :)
And if you need a kid or two, I know a couple who could visit for the weekend... (assuming deportation is available to gov officials) that would be sure to take care of the Angelina tendency!
I was having good luck updating my blog on my Mac, but now I'm not anymore. I think it's my connection in the colonial mansion.
We were riding bicycles, not motos, which was very pleasant and leisurely. And those kids are the only children almost as cute as my nieces.
More pics from Thailand next week!
Hi Andrea, your blog is great. Looks like you have had great fun on the Mekong Island =) We should get together in Phnom Penh again some time!
good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that particular brand. The prices seeking the boots were about 350 pounds on every page. But for all I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?
hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes were approximately 340 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?
hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are about 340 bucks on every site. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?
Post a Comment