Point of clarification. SPF 70 is impossible, molecularly speaking. SPF 30 is the highest sunscreen that actually works. It's like buying cotton sheets with a 40 million thread count... they're using fuzzy math!
(sorry, it's something I learned recently... I just like to share)
4 comments:
The "Hat" is perfect!!! Looks like you will need it. I think I see a little tan! Have a great time. LOVE MOM
I think I look like a character from the Golden Girls. But I do like the hat!
Point of clarification. SPF 70 is impossible, molecularly speaking. SPF 30 is the highest sunscreen that actually works. It's like buying cotton sheets with a 40 million thread count... they're using fuzzy math!
(sorry, it's something I learned recently... I just like to share)
Really? Why are so many labeled with such high spfs? Is sunscreen, like many other beauty/cosmetic products, unregulated?
Post a Comment