This blog title is misleading. Last night did not mark my first hair cut per se (big surprise) but my first self-haircut. Even that sentence is misleading. My first self-haircut was actually in Geneva in 2005, but I only cut bangs then, which hardly counts. Last night I went for a layered bob. Telling myself that choppy and uneven were not adjectives to shy away from, I took a scissors to my oppressively long blonde hair and snipped away. Here are the results:
4 comments:
I see a new career in your future! Open a shop in Veblen! It looks great.... 100 degree weather will make you opt for a shorter do....
Yeah, I think cosmotology is a great skill to hone. But isn't the market in Veblen pretty much cornered? I can't compete with Ron.
It looks great, Drea!! Can't believe you did this yourself! You need to cut mine when you get back.... :)
Thanks! I think it might be a deceptively good pic. My co-worker's comment was, "Hmmm... that's brave."
Post a Comment